Thank you so much for your kind comments when I was so sad last week. My friend and I have talked and I hope our relationship can be reconciled...I continue to pray for God to guide both of us.
This little book was given to me by my sister in law and it is full of wisdom. I pull it out every once in a while and reread it.
Do you ever reread books? I love to read so over the years I have a few I I know I have reread....I'd love for you to share any that you especially enjoyed....
1. Wonder Struck by Margaret Feinberg
2. Abundant Simplicity by Jan Johnson
3. The Daniel Prayer by Ann Graham Lotz
4. Knit Together by Debbie Macomber
5. The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp
Sometimes, I think God just gets out His paintbrush and has fun painting the sky for us...Here are a fewI took recently.
I hope you are having a great week and I appreciate you coming by...
Joy for the journey,